Sunday, March 20, 2011

I Dream Of being w/ Ryan Kelly © Heather Teschner




Every morning when I wake up, I turn on the computer and listen to him.
His words come from the most exquisite smile.

The words make me want to melt,
With every note that he sings.

His eye's light some kind of fire inside of me,
I can't seem to put out those flames of desire
that I feel deep inside.

I dream every dream of him holding me.
But never once have I awoke in his arms.

I just wish I could see the him,
The love he beings out of me,
It always feels like a fire cracker,
Shoot into the sky when
I see his great big smile looking down at me.

But when I wake up,
I always seem to forget,
It was only a dream
that I wished for
the night before
on that Great BIG falling star.

The same wish I wish for
since I had seen him
from
a
far!

No comments:

Post a Comment