Sunday, March 20, 2011

He is my Morning Cup of Coffee.

The jilt to wake me up in the morning.

I wake up and look outside, It's raining. Blah!!! My daughter walks in and climbs into bed and says Momma there's no sun.  I can't play outside today.  There Spring Break started on Friday after school.  Oh Great!!   Now it is raining and I have a cranky 8 yr old who is going to complain that it is raining and has nothing to do because her plans are shot.  This is really going to screw up my day.  So I turn on my computer and get my morning smile.... Yep that is right Ryan Kelly staring back at me!  Turn on his YouTube Video's and we get dressed.  I take my meds, eat breakfast or drink my shake. depends on the low sugar levels.  

No, I am not diabetic.  Just the opposite.  I am Hypoglycemic.  I get Extremely low blood sugars in the morning.  Usually I hate eating breakfast but I have found that Kellogg's makes a great Protein Shake that is good for Breakfast and on the go.  But can be expensive.   

Now we have eaten or drank, taken our meds, gotten dressed. made the beds, watched TV, and cleaned up a little.  Now what???  Now I sit at my computer and start Journaling a bit.  Yes, I still have the music going.  That part is usually on until the 1st phone call of the day which is usually my Mima Mary (Grandma Mary).  Mima is Italian for Grandma. It's funny how she got that name.  When my daughter was 2 yrs old, we were trying to get her to say Momma Mia.  It always came out Momma Mima and it just STUCK!  So now we call her Mima for short.  

To keep all her Great-Grandmother's sorted, she calls her closest one Mima and the other one Gamma.  My Mom is Nana.  That one was easy for her to remember. 

I wish she could have met her Great Grandfather though.  He passed away exactly 6 months after I got married.  The week after I got back from my Honeymoon we got a call and found out he had 3 types of Cancer.  I have been trying to set up a fund-raiser for cancer but don't know how to go about doing one.  It is in Honor of my Grandfather.  Would anyone know how to go about doing one?


No comments:

Post a Comment